This YUMMY recipe for Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes is gluten free and fabulous!!
When I went gluten free over a year ago, I cut out most gluten containing foods completely. However, there were a few treats that I searched to find the perfect gluten free counterpart. I definitely appreciate the occasional pancake. Once Fall hit with the wave of pumpkin everything, I knew I had to find my perfect pumpkin pancake to celebrate the season!! Here it is!!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: About 4 Large or 10 Small Pancakes
You will need:
- 1 1/2 Cups – Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 1 – Large Egg
- 1 Cup + Some – Milk of Choice
- 1 Tbsp – Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup – Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp – Cinnamon or Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp – Allspice
- Blend (or whisk) all ingredients except pancake mix. I use my Vitamix for this one!
- Add pancake mix in 1/2 Cup increments to make sure it is well blended.
- Add more milk of choice until you reach desired consistency. I usually add about 1/4 Cup more to make it a little thinner.
- Make pancakes using your favorite method. I cook them in a little butter on a cast iron skillet.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice: maple syrup, butter, chocolate chips, whipped cream, cinnamon or nutmeg
- Enjoy the yumminess!!
Are you a pumpkin everything fan? What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe? Leave me a comment so I can try it!
Peace, Love & Happiness,
>> PRINT IT & KEEP IT FOREVER! <<